My name is Noor Fashah Amira bt Mohd Hazmi and this year, I’ll
turn to 21. I was born on 06th November 1992 at Hospital Tengku
Ampuan Rahimah, Klang. Currently, I stayed at Batang Kali, Selangor. Work as a
student in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in order to achieve self-future
desires as well as to respond on government mission to build a visionary generation.
As a candidate of degree holder in
Science of Human Resources Development, I need to fulfil all the requirement
and Human Resources Information System subject (HRIS) is one of the cores that I have
to pass with flying colours.
Realizing that currently the technology already takes over
the world, the Human Resources styles also change. HRIS promotes how Human
Resources are linked with the technology, and how the system will help the HR
practitioners, employees and the whole organization. In our first week class,
our lecturer, Assoc. Prof. Dr Nur Naha Abu Mansor instructs us to create a
blog.
Create a blog for the subject?? It is truly out of box...i
keep thinking what, why and how it will help us. And it cross my mind, of
course it will help especially for those who are very hardworking lazy to read
through the entire topic. So here we are. Hopefully this cheerful theme’s blog
will help me a lot to understand the whole topic and of course, to have a very
deep understanding for each topic.
This is my parents’ dreams, my lecturer’s passion and my hope and vision to get a very good outcome for every single challenge that I’d faced. I put a high expectation on this blog in which it can help us and hopefully it can be a benchmark for me to have a great time and experience throughout this semester.
p/s: good luck cha..be consistent and put your effort on it ok!! :)
(312 words)
(312 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment